Calienté Celebrates New Product Plans and Web Launch
FORT WAYNE, IN — in their11th year, Calienté, LLC, a manufacturer of heating, cooling and control systems, is proud to announce plans for an upcoming, new product line—Sensore.
Are We Competitive?
You bet. The Mayor of Fort Wayne awarded Caliente LLC as the 2008 Indiana small business exporter of the year.
Caliente LLC started in 2001, and specializes in the design and manufacturing of thermal systems that manage performance of electronic equipment. Its products heat and cool sensitive equipment such as circuit boards, LCD displays, battery backup systems and cell sites.
What Calienté Offers
- Pad heating and mat heating style elements and heater foils for thin, “green” spot heating.
- Forced convection heaters, including self regulating PTC’s, for efficient space/area heating.
- Frio solid state, peltier based thermoelectric coolers for small area cooling and heating.
- Frio thermostats and electronic controls for effective thermal protection, including new programmable thermoelectric controls, and highly reliable DC controls.
- Heat pipe heat exchangers—delivering more cooling capacity in a smaller, low-noise footprint.
- Assembly services, up to and including kit build, burn-in testing and field shipment of full enclosure systems.
- Specialty printed circuits based on our core manufacturing competence used for pad heaters.
Realize the benefits of smarter thermal modular design, innovative thinking, and responsive customer service. Contact Calienté today—we welcome the opportunity!
The Calienté Advantage
At Calienté, we innovate. We raise the bar. We challenge the status quo for the engineering and manufacturing of heating, cooling, and control systems. Whether the focus is outdoor electronic enclosures, medical equipment, military hardware, or other specialty markets, our ISO 9000 certified team excels in creating flexible, modular designs that reduce time-to-market and overall cost for our customers.